King Media Dailymotion Importer Plugin
Published on Thursday, June 16, 2016,06:16:49 in King Media Plugins
King Media Video image Upload and Share Script/Product allow you to upload video & images, share facebook, youtube, vk, vine, instagram, metacafe etc. link to site as well. BUT this don’t have ability to add BULK IMPORT feature in this script, “BULK DAILYMOTION IMPORT FOR KING MEDIA” Help you to import bulk Dailymotion Videos to your website, you have 100% control over importing media. This Script dose not required API registration from Dailymotion.
Our Others Products
- Ajax Multi Level Category Selecting
- Set # of Results to Display
- Set Tags Before Importing
- OR script will auto fetch video tags from Dailymotion
- Search Keywords to find your desire Dailymotion Results
- Display Results with Thumbnail, Editable Title and Tags, as well as Lighbox Preview before Import.
- Script Don’t display results which already in database (so no duplicate).
- Re-Calculate category counts, every time you import.
- Ajax Based Importing.
- Simple one click Installation (No Database setting required).
- Using “medoo” Database Framework.
- Bootstrap and Responsive Layout
- jQuery and LiveQuery Usage!
- Lightweight and Fast
- No Tags! No problem, script will fetch “channel name” as Tags
- Standalone Installation did not change a single file or Database structure in “ORIGINAL SCRIPT”.
- Secure and Simple Login System.
- PHP 5.2+
- file_get_contents (with fopen url)
- OpenSSL for Dailymotion API Access (Not a SSL Certificate, OpenSSL Enable with PHP to access HTTPS API URLs only)
DEMO:http://fonixviral.com/fonixmedia3 username: admin password: admin
Important Information/FAQThis script if very powerful and easy to use
This script can’t count points and display tags in the “TAG Menu”, but there is a way to fix this issue, Follow the instruction bellow to understand!
I can’t see any Categories in This script?You have to active “Categories” in Admin Panel of King Media Script, Admin -> “Media Classification” -> Select “Tags and Categories” from Drop Down!
And then Create Category from the Main Menu under Admin panel